Waco Car Accident Attorneys
Injured in a Serious Wreck? Call (254) 741-6200
When your life has been turned upside down by an auto accident, Williams & Brown LLP can provide the strong legal representation you need to get you the answers and compensation you deserve. We have years of extensive experience handling a wide range of car accident cases and have the multi-million dollar settlements to prove it. Do not spend one more day unjustly suffering the consequences of another party's actions alone. Contact us as soon as you can to begin rebuilding your life.
Of all the serious injury accidents that happen in Texas every day, auto accidents are one of the most frequent. Not only that, they easily cause some of the worst injuries and result in thousands of deaths every year.
The Texas injury lawyers at Williams & Brown LLP understand the toll that a crash can have on the physical wellbeing of survivors and the financial wellbeing of both victims and their families. Through years of success in representing catastrophically injured auto accident victims, we have helped countless clients and their dependants gain the compensation they deserve and need to recover from their losses.
If you have been seriously injured in a crash caused by another party, call us today at (254) 741-6200 to receive a free consultation and learn more about how you can protect your legal rights.
Finding Liability and Compensation in Texas
After being involved in a traffic accident in Texas, there are two important steps that you must take:
- First, go to a doctor and have your injuries diagnosed and treated. This will not only help you prevent your injuries from worsening, but also fully understanding the extent of your losses. While some incidents will automatically send victims to a hospital for major injuries, other victims will be able to walk away from the scene of the crash. But this does not mean that you are not harmed. In fact, you may have serious injuries that you currently do not understand as is often the case with traumatic brain injuries. By knowing your injuries and connecting them to a crash, you will have some of the proof you need for a successful claim.
- Second, begin collecting evidence and testimony. While you should get contact information from witnesses at the scene of the crash, you may not be able to due to your serious injuries. Police reports may be able to give you greater information regarding the crash and the testimonies of people at the scene. Additionally, cameras at intersections may have collected photographic or video evidence of the accident. Crash investigators will recreate the incident and show the exact circumstances of what happened.
With the help of an attorney, these facts can be collected and used to form a successful case that proves the fault of the responsible party. Those responsible can include dangerous drivers, government agencies that allow a road to become dangerous, or auto manufacturers that create defective products. By proving fault, these parties and their insurance companies will be made to pay compensation for medical costs, future medical procedures, property damage, wages lost due to an inability to work, and more losses resulting from the crash.
Major injuries like brain trauma and spinal cord damage can cause a victim to have permanent disabilities preventing him or her from living a normal life or working ever again. Broken bones, torn muscles, organ damage, and joint trauma may all occur after an accident and can prevent a person from being able to perform everyday tasks and properly fulfilling job duties. Those who survive will often have to undergo expensive medical procedures and need extensive repairs or a replacement of their vehicle.
Those who have lost a loved one in a crash will suffer emotional losses, need to pay for funerals, and experience major financial losses when the deceased provided income for the family. In any case, survivors will experience continued losses. However, recovery after a wrongful death is possible by holding at-fault parties responsible and gaining monetary compensation.
Devastation of Car Accidents
Approximately 3,000 deaths occur in Texas every year due to traffic accidents and thousands more are injured due to a wide variety of incidents on the road. These incidents include a wide range of crashes but even seemingly minor accidents can cause devastating trauma.
Aid from a Successful Waco Legal Team
At Williams & Brown LLP, our Texas car accident attorneys have dedicated their careers to protecting the rights of those who have been harmed by the negligent or reckless actions of others. Attorneys Dale Williams and Laura Brown not only have a long record of success representing victims, they are Board Certified Specialists in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Fill out an online contact form today to schedule a consultation and to learn more about how we can help you.
- Auto Accident Blogs
- The Top 5 Things You Need to Know to Protect Your Family If a Serious Car Accident or 18-Wheeler Truck Crash Happens
- Waco Multiple Vehicle Accidents
- The Reality of Texas Auto Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Safety - CDC
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Car Accident Case Results
Mediated Settlement: $5,500,000.00
Description: Auto Death Case
Gross Settlement/Verdict: $4,000,000.00
Description: Auto Death Case
- A contingent (%) fee charged on the successful recovery resulted in a fee of $1,309,903.06 and $70,290.82 in litigation expenses which were reimbursed by the client out of the gross settlement amount.
Gross Settlement/Verdict: $3,500,000.00
Injury: Interstate Collision Resulting in Crushed Pelvis and Total Disability
- A contingent (%) fee charged on the successful recovery resulted in a fee of $992,108 and $23,675.65 in litigation expenses which were reimbursed by the client out of the gross settlement amount.
Gross Settlement/Verdict: $3,400,000.00
Description: Automobile Accident
- A contingent (%) fee charged on the successful recovery resulted in a fee of $849,409.74 and $2,361.03 in litigation expenses which were reimbursed by the client out of the gross settlement amount.
Note: If any of the cases listed here had been unsuccessful, the law firm would have paid all of the expenses for the case without being reimbursed by the client and would have received $0 dollars in attorney's fees.
A Fatal Car Accident Case (1:01) See All Videos
“They went the extra mile, trying every avenue they could to work on my case. They were very understanding.”