Waco Truck Accident Attorneys
Truck Accident Litigation in Texas
If you have suffered catastrophic injuries or lost a loved one in a truck wreck, contact the Waco TX truck accident lawyers at Williams & Brown LLP for the aggressive legal representation you need to hold the negligent truck driver or trucking company accountable. We have protected numerous clients’ right to recover significant financial compensation, the amount of which can reach up to seven figures. Call us now or read more about your legal rights and options.
There were 3,921 fatalities and 104,000 people injured in large truck accidents in 2012.
Our Texas personal injury attorneys have represented people who have lost family members in deadly crashes and those who have been permanently injured. We have seen their pain and how their lives have been changed forever by carelessness. We are happy to talk to you about your case. Call us for a free, no obligation confidential consultation (254) 741-6200.
Protect Yourself and Your Family
It probably comes as no surprise that trucking corporations and their insurance companies have and use their extensive resources to defend claims filed by people who have been injured or killed in trucking crashes. These trucking corporations and insurance companies hire big defense firms and lawyers in an attempt to avoid paying claims, or if they do pay, to pay as little as possible.
No one ever thinks that they will be involved in a serious crash and need to have a trial attorney capable of taking on a large trucking corporation or insurance company. But when that happens, you need to choose the right Waco injury attorney to represent you in what is frequently a David versus Goliath battle.
Preventing Serious Collisions in Texas
Just as we all have to follow safety rules when we are driving our cars, trucking companies and their drivers must follow basic safety rules and regulations to protect the driving public on the road. Unfortunately, sometimes trucking companies or drivers bend or ignore the rules and regulations to save time and to increase profits. These companies should never place profits above safety, but it happens all too often.
Failure to follow basic safety rules can result in catastrophic injuries to the drivers and passengers in our communities. When a trucking company or its employee driver violates a safety rule and hurts someone, that trucking company is legally responsible and should be accountable for the damage that results.
What Are Common Causes of Truck Accidents?
There are many different causes of trucking crashes that result from safety rule violations, including:
- Inadequate training
- Unsafe driving practices/reckless driving
- Aggressive driving practices
- Driver fatigue from long work-shifts/unrealistic driving schedules
- Failure to inspect or maintain tires, brakes, lights, and other trucking equipment
- Cell phone use
- Distracted driving
- Failure to install blind spot mirrors
Call a Texas Truck Accident Lawyer at Williams & Brown LLP at (888) 741-6200
Trucking corporations and insurance companies resolve claims by making business decisions based on what they think their bottom line exposure will be if they go to trial. For that reason, it is very important that you chose a law firm that has experience with large cases and that is capable of fighting the battle at trial if you are forced to go to trial.
At Williams & Brown LLP, we have that experience and a track record of results. We are happy to show our results to you at your request.
- Truck Accident Blogs
- The Top 5 Things You Need to Know to Protect Your Family If a Serious Car Accident or 18-Wheeler Truck Crash Happens
- Dangers Faced By Texas Truck Drivers
- Facts About Texas Semi Truck Accidents
- Large Truck Underride Guards May Fail to Prevent Fatal Crashes
- What Caused Your Large Truck Accident?
- Common Causes of Big Rig Accidents in Texas
- Pocket Guide to Large Truck and Bus Statistics
- Large Truck Fatality Facts - IIHS
Truck Accident Case Results
Gross Settlement/Verdict: $3,500,000.00
Description: Trucking Accident
- A contingent (%) fee charged on the successful recovery resulted in a fee of $1,166,667 and $11,560.00 in litigation expenses which were reimbursed by the client out of the gross settlement amount.
Gross Settlement/Verdict: $1,500,000.00
Description: Trucking Accident
- A contingent (%) fee charged on the successful recovery resulted in a fee of $481,743 and $4,975.00 in litigation expenses which were reimbursed by the client out of the gross settlement amount.
Note: If any of the cases listed here had been unsuccessful, the law firm would have paid all of the expenses for the case without being reimbursed by the client and would have received $0 dollars in attorney's fees.
Truck Accident Lawyers in Texas (1:27) See All Videos
“Laura Brown and Dale Williams proved to be the right one for us, and we highly recommend them.”